removing the background from your images
It’s true when they say a picture is worth a thousand words. If you’re an entrepreneur who wants to increase positive brand messaging and connect with your target audience, you need to prioritize your imagery.
But there are so many tricks and tools. What should you start with first?
The Canva experts at Done For You Diva suggest you begin by removing the background from your photos.
This easy-to-apply trick is one of the best photo editing features Canva has to offer to enhance your photos and uplevel your design game.
- Your image will translate a greater impact with a direct focal point
- If you choose a transparent background, you can boost professionalism effectively without any distractions (Think professional headshots for clients)
- More freedom to tweak your photos according to each individual project
Canva makes removing the background from any of your photos relatively easy.
Follow this step-by-step process:
- Simply upload your chosen photo
- Click to edit
- Select BG remover
- Erase your background with ease
- And don’t forget to select apply to save your work
If you’re ready to take your branding and design a step further, check out our store to browse templates, social media graphics, layouts, and branding kits to determine the best option for you.
We understand Canva and all its graphic design versatility inside and out and would love to translate this aesthetic passion to your business to achieve its desired goals.
To your creative expansion,
Amber & the Done for you Divas